1. What is the amount of your deductible for out-of-network providers?Have you already met your deductible? Do both in-network and out-of-network services count towards the same deductible?
2. Do you need any kind of special referral (from your primary care physician/pediatrician) before you can be reimbursed?
3. How much of each therapy session will your insurance provider reimburse (this is typically a percentage)?
4. How many mental/behavioral health sessions per calendar year will your insurance plan cover?
5. How much of the assessment cost will the insurance provider reimburse?
6. Are there any rules related to seeking services (e.g., only a certain amount of money allowed for behavioral health reimbursements, reimbursement only for certain types of diagnoses, etc.)?