Currently, Dr. Shital is in network with the following insurance providers:
-- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Please note that Dr. Shital does not accept Medicaid or any of the Medicaid
CMOs (e.g. Amerigroup, Peachstate, Wellcare, Caresource, etc.)
For evaluations (all sessions and reports included), the rates range from $1400-2800. For therapy, her hourly rate is $150 per 50-55 minute sessions. If you would like a one-time consultation, the rate is $200/60 minutes.
As an out-of-network provider, she will be happy to provide documentation required by your insurance company for reimbursement.
It should be noted that payment for services is the responsibility of the client. Hence, it is recommended that families contact their insurance company regarding reimbursement for both, “out of network providers” as well as "in-network providers."
Here are some of the questions that you may ask your insurance company if you wish to get reimbursed:
1. What is the amount of your deductible for out-of-network providers?Have you already met your deductible? Do both in-network and out-of-network services count towards the same deductible?
2. Do you need any kind of special referral (from your primary care physician/pediatrician) before you can be reimbursed?
3. How much of each therapy session will your insurance provider reimburse (this is typically a percentage)?
4. How many mental/behavioral health sessions per calendar year will your insurance plan cover?
5. How much of the assessment cost will the insurance provider reimburse?
6. Are there any rules related to seeking services (e.g., only a certain amount of money allowed for behavioral health reimbursements, reimbursement only for certain types of diagnoses, etc.)?